Sunday, February 16, 2014

Zebro Warrior Challenge: Update!

Finally, an update!

I got hurt and it's taken a long time to recover. I am doing my best in the dojo to keep up physically. At home I had to adjust. Now I just do physiotherapy at home and read about karate. But I am still working on eating well and that is actually improving a lot! I have already been eating carefully for a long time but now I can do it in a way that reduces reflux!

I'm just a single pound away from my weight goal, more than a month early! The question is, do I set another weight goal, or focus on something else? I haven't really done anything specific to work toward the current goal, it has just happened naturally because I have focused on good nutrition. The only reason I even noticed was that I happened to hop on the scale today. I usually don't. With EDS my weight can fluctuate by more than seven pounds in a day. I would drive myself crazy if I chose to worry about my weight.

In any case, it was a nice discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment